If you are looking to learn Quran online, you have made an absolutely fantastic decision. It is a brilliant and convenient way to get your education. However, with so many online Quran classes in the USA, how do you choose the right tutor for you? Well, that is what we are going to take a little look at on this page!
- Firstly, you are going to need to think about what you want from the online Quran tutor. This means thinking about whether you wish to work in small groups or, perhaps, if you wish for your own dedicated tutor to take you through the entirety of the process. There are benefits and drawbacks to each. For example, working in small groups will, quite often, mean that the classes are a little bit cheaper to follow. However, with a tutor, you will be able to work at your own pace with them. This means that you will not be held back by the rest of your Quran classes if you are a bit too advanced, or even ensure that the course does not move too fast for you if you are struggling.
- Next step is to head online and find people who are offering online Quran classes. Jot down the name of a few of the academies. Not all of them will be suitable for you, but this is a piece of research that you really need to carry out.
- Once you have identified a few potential online schools to work with, you are going to need to go through the information that they provide. You need to check that they actually have experience in what they are doing. You do have to realize that offering online Quran courses is slightly different in teaching the Quran in ‘real life’. So, they may be an experienced Quran teacher, but if they have only been teaching online for a few months, they may not have the skills required to teach in an online setting.
- Think about the schedule that the teacher provides too. The vast majority of people will go down the route of hiring a tutor online because they wish to ensure that they can take the classes whenever they wish. Basically, you want to ensure that the Quran teacher you select is going to be able to work to your time schedule.
- Finally, give that tutor a call. It is incredibly important that the two of your personalities match. Most people find that they end up learning a whole lot better when they are talking to a Quran tutor who they actually like! Don’t forget to discuss pricing at the same time. After all, you need to know that you are going to be able to afford the course. That being said, most online courses, particularly those in an e-classroom setting, tend to be fairly affordable nowadays anyway.
Good luck when it comes to finding your online Quran teacher!